Sunday, December 27, 2009

83. Cool Information and Citation Management Tool

I was recently reminded about the tool Zotero and re-downloaded it onto my laptop. It is right on time as I am becoming increasingly dis-organized in my writing project. I have read so many books that I am starting to forget where the cool stuff is that I have marked out in these books. Zotero allows me to enter these books and "tag" them with terms that I can later search for, bringing those books back up and reminding me that a particular book discusses, say, contextualization of the gospel. Here is the promo video.

2 comments:

Sidharth k Dhanda said...

Something you may want to check ...

The Marathon List of Project Management & Collaboration Tools

http://blog.decode10.com/2009/12/13/the-marathon-list-of-project-management-collaboration-tools/

Tim Catchim said...

Thanks a ton bro. Appreciate this resource.